- Working as Joint Secretary in Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
- Appointed as Joint Secretary in the Rajya Sabha Secretariat in April 2008
Director – Prime Minister’s Office – 2004-2009
- OSD and Press Secretary to President K.R. Narayanan – 1997-2002
- Was posted in the residential office of the then Chairman, Rajya Sabha, Shri K.R.Narayanan from 1993 to 1997.
- Worked under the supervision of Shri Gopal Krishna Gandhi during his tenure as Secretary to President K.R. Narayanan from 1998 to 2000
OVERALL SERVICE PROFILE:
Had the experience of serving in the office of the President of India, Prime Minister’s Office, Office of the Vice President of India and Chairman, Rajya Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
He has written several articles on Mahatma Gandhi and brought out the enduring significance of his ideals to address the contemporary issues such as global warming, health, sustainable development, etc.
He has contributed several articles on Parliament, Democracy, Media, etc,. to Magazines, Journals and Newspapers and delivered several lectures in India and abroad in some of the reputed universities and educational institutions.
ACADEMIC LECTURES DELIVERED ABROAD:
- Was invited by Illinois University, Chicago and George Washington University in 2003 to deliver a lecture on ‘Indian Insights to Environmental Crisis’.
- Delivered a lecture in Osaka University on Recalling Gandhi’s relevance in the Context of addressing the challenges of Global Warming and Climate Change.
- Was invited by George Washington University to deliver the lecture on Indian Insights to Environmental Crisis.